CP1000 Carpaccio Slicer
The CP1000 is a proven, Carpaccio application specific, version of the popular Thurne PolySlicer 1000 model and is supplied with the required change parts to suit the listed products/formats.
The machine is available with an orbital head, enabling slicing of stacked (<100mm) and shingled and retail and food service packs at high speeds up to 600 rpm
As part of the Middleby Group, Thurne can supply a fully integrated system including PacPro Inc Underleaver unit, as successfully installed on other sites, to complete a Carpaccio slicing line.
Thurne’s unique Interleaver cuts the product and the interleaving material with two separate cutting mechanisms, enabling selection of the product blade best suited to the hardness and texture of the product to be sliced. This circular blade will deliver consistent product placement and pack presentation and – without reducing its edge by also cutting paper or film – stay sharp and perform well for longer.
Using a separate cutting mechanism for the interleaving material also has the added benefit of enhanced control over the positioning of the paper or film, as well as providing easy access for fast reel changes, maintenance and cleaning.
Variety Conveyor option
In addition to the standard presentation formats (shingled, stacked, fluff), the PolySlicer 1000 Variety Conveyor produces a wide variety of portion patterns enabling processors to respond to retail trends, including circles, interlaced and overlapped shingles.
Features & Benefits
- Efficient multi-log slicing of stacks and shingles
- Orbital blade provides gentle cutting action for acurate thin slicing at up to 600 rpm
- Carpaccio specific change parts maximise product control, thus optimising performance and presentation
- Product retraction eliminates sliver slices
- Optional Stacker for tall stacks of 40-100mm
- Hygienic construction designed for ready to eat applications
- Optional Predictive Technology improves first time on-weights when slicing moulded logs
Interleaver Features & Benefits
- Independent cutting of paper and of product
- Optimisation of the product blade for the application and increased blade life
- Twin lane operation running at up to 700rpm
- Can interleave single slices within a shingle or stack (<80mm) and/or insert a sheet under complete groups (underleave)
- Controllable paper positioning for excellent presentation
- Easy access for quick reel change and cleaning
- Available for retrofit at a later stage